Monday, January 25, 2010

Transition

Over the last few months, there had been some organizational restructuring and many were affected by it including mine.

I count it a blessing that my transition isnt as difficult compared to the rest of my friends because I will basically be doing the same old roles except that I will perhaps have to understake more order management and handle Europe region. The only difference is change of reporting structure. As of today, I am to report direct to the another boss which I am truly looking forward to and for which I am glad.

I've being very busy last few months since this week is coming to another quarter end and many people going through that transition period. I have always being very adaptable to change no matter what kind of environment I am in. Typically, it'll take me a week to get use to my new sitting place, which is an advantage.

No comments: